Monday, August 18, 2008

I dont like the way things are being handled. Stop thinking that you are that fantastic. Stop keeping me out of the picture and telling me that i'm in it. Give the people around you some respect, cos they've got minds of their own and they've got feelings too. The people here refers to me.

I don't want to make any more sacrifices anymore...at least not before the application results are out. Maybe i should learn to keep things to myself. I shall go ahead and do what i'm going to do. I'm going to wash my hands off the committee that begins with a capital "H" officially, cos i'm just pissed off. I'm going to be an irresponsible person from now on. If thats how they want things to be.

By the way, no more HMF1. I've decided to drop it. Hope i wont regret. By right, i have more reasons not to than to do so.

Till Sept, keep all my fingers and toes crossed. Good luck to me.